Wind damage often happened when storms come through and strong winds cause damage to your home or business. GUS North Bay can help you assess and repair any damages caused by high speed winds.
What to expect from wind damage?
High winds have the capability to tear shingles off of roofs, knock down trees, and rip off siding, damage windows and doors. Sometimes wind damage can go unnoticed after a storm make sure to check the perimeters of your home to ensure there is no damage on the overhangs, exhaust pipes and the meeting point of the roof and the wall. If a power line or a tree has fallen on your home or business don’t try to remove it yourself always call a professional damage restoration team like GUS North Bay to help you with the mess, we are available 24/7.
GUS North Bay offers many services to help return your home or business to the state it was in before disaster struck.
- Computerized cost estimates
- Help with insurance claims
- Roof repair
- Emergency board up
- Tree removal
- Site securing and debris removal
- Structural stabilization
- Complete damage restoration services: structural, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, heating, painting, plastering, interior and exterior finishing, roofing, etc.
Hole in the roof, broken windows, fallen tree or branches, fallen power lines
- Take photos of the damage.
- Call GUS. We’ll put you in touch with your insurance agent or broker. We have agreements with all major insurers and we adhere to their standards and policies. Please be ready to disclose any important details about the emergency as well as your insurance policy number.
- Secure the area if possible.
- Try to cut or remove branches yourself.
- Climb onto the roof to check the damage.
- Touch fallen power lines.